I've been very very busy with work .. don't have that privilege to blog. I've not been posting anything recently ..but feel like posting this now.
My little darling ..
she is always my darling! Recently in October, I was travelling alone to take a bus from Singapore to Mersing, Tioman. When I dig in to my bag, I saw a piece of paper.. I called it a love letter from my darling. She is just so lovely.. she always have the habit to write me little little notes and love messages, which I always fall in love with. I can tell you that I've not been receiving love letters for a long time.. it's only replaced by my little darling now that I would get such love letters :) LOL
am so blessed! .. can i ask for more? hahahaha.. a flower, a cheese cake too? LOL
Just one love letter from her.... made me cry during the journey...cos she touched my heart.
Maybe I was not happy .. cos nobody buy me cheesecake in Singapore!! NO flowers, NO cheesecake, NO romantic dinner, NO presents.. not even one of this. Totally disappointed and cried in my heart.. Anyway, am still waiting for it
Monday, 3 November 2014
Thursday, 24 July 2014
Recently am trying to find peace in me... I need that peace of mind. I sketch this to make myself calm. The outcome makes me feels satisfied and feels that am talented in a way. I'm blessed to be able to sketch this.... She's pretty! and she is a tough lady!
|Blessed are those who are able to do what they like, what they love, what they want ..... |
Count your blessings
Sunday, 15 June 2014
I thought of sketching on a paper to use it to wrap a present.. I just used a pen to draw this. After it's done, my little girl was so amazed with my drawing and wish that she could keep this. So I gave it to her. This was done in May 2014
|Peace be with you|
Friday, 30 May 2014
Little darling wanted to make a paper flower. So we did this project together.
What you need:
2 Green color paper - 1 for the stalk and 1 for the leaf
1 Pink color paper
1) Roll the green paper from the edge (either with a brush like above picture, or just roll it) and glue the end of the edge to form the flower stalk.
2) Draw some leaf shape and cut them out.
3) Slot it in between the rolled stalk.
4) Draw a spiral and cut it out
5) Draw a love shape and cut it out (Fold the paper so that you may cut many love shapes)
6) Fold the spiral from the outer side till the inner to make a rose bud
7) Stick the love shape on the side continuously to form the flower
Monday, 26 May 2014
Sunday, 4 May 2014
Drawings that little darling did at school. She always get good grade for her arts. She's 9 this year. I told her to teach me to draw these :) so we can have fun drawing and coloring together.. She actually likes me to do arts n craft with her.... Spending quality time with her is important. She's my precious little daughter.
Thursday, 24 April 2014
Little boy wanted to do a boomerang and so little darling teach him how to do this with a paper plate. This boomerang, of course, is not strong enough as the real boomerang.. but they have fun doing it!
What you need:
What you need:
- Paper plates
- Black marker
- Yellow paper
- Draw the U shape on the paper plate with pencil
- Cut the U shape out with scissors
- The unwanted U shape, draw a round circle for the head, 2 little ears and a tail
- Cut them out and paste them accordingly
- Color them into the color you like
- Cut 2 little yellow paper in round shape
- Paste it to the eyes area and using the black marker, draw the cat's eye, nose and mouth